Google has upped their website CMS WYSIWYG (What you See is What You Get) editor in their rollout of the new Google Site Builder. If you have a classic Google Site and would like to update to the new Site Builder, follow these steps:
- Open your old aka Classic Google Site at sites.google.com.
- Click the gear cog in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Manage Site.
- At the bottom of the left hand menu, click Convert to New Sites.
- Choose the sharing permissions for the new site.
- Click Start to begin the transfer.